Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 4

The jetlag finally got on me, and I would not have woken up on time had I not set the alarm clock. It is ironic, as today is the only day that I have to wake up for my morning presentation.


(U-Bahn Marientplaz station that I switched from S-Bahn to U6 to TUM. I like this station because it is very large and well decorated.)

The presentation with Sylvain went pretty well. Even though I did not practice, I got the timing about right.


(Sylvain talking. To avoid disturbing him I turned off flash of my cell phone camera; this seems to increase motion blur due to longer exposure time.)


(Sylvain talking, viewed from high up)

The dinner party will take place in, guess what, the "booze house" that I photographed a few days ago. I checked the menu to make sure there are things other than potato and sauerkraut that I could eat.


(Hofbrauhaus, i.e. the booze house)


(U6 from TUM to Marienplatz, a rare sunny day in Munich)


(Marienplatz in sunny afternoon)


(Marienplatz in sunny afternoon)


(The dinner party)

No comments:

Post a Comment